Bullard Company's Crossover Stairs provide a safe and efficient means for workers to crossover piping, dikes, containment walls, conveyors, production lines, or any other areas that require over-the-top access.
Our standard design can be modified to fit any application. Materials of construction include carbon steel and aluminum. Fiberglass grating can also be incorporated into the design when needed.
Here are several key features designed into each of our Pike and Dike Bridges:
- Designed to comply with the governing OSHA standards. Serrated bar grating is used on decks and grip strut grading on stair treads for non-slip surfaces. Handrails with mid rails and toe plates add to the fall protection qualities of our Crossovers.
- All assemblies are manufactured and assembled by our certified welders. Each welder is certified to the American Welders Society, AWS D1.1 code.
- Optional finish coats include: standard red oxide primer, powder coat finish, or hot dip galvanizing.
- Each bridge is constructed in three major components/sections to reduce set-up time. Some smaller bridges can be shipped to the job site fully assembled. Because of this forethought in the designing stage, the field assembly cost is minimal.
- Crossovers can be assembled by your plant maintenance personnel with the aid of assembly drawings in approximately four man hours after installation of the foundation.