Bullard Company is adept at packaging process pipe into modular untis for multiple pipelines, pipe bridges, pipe trusses and pipe racks. This advancement in Modular Pipe System Technology (MPST) is based upon years of experience installing process pipe systems. In just the past 2 years, we have logged over 100,000 labor hours welding and assembling these packaged pipe systems in our shop. There are many advantages to building pipe systems in this manner.
Lower Costs Can Be Realized in the Following Ways:
- Our modular designs reduce installation costs by lowering both the number of required personnel and the total number of labor hours. Less field labor reduces the risk of jobsite labor shortages which reduce the risk of labor cost escalation and delays in production.
- Our system designs are based upon thoughtful comparison of constructability issues against cost constraints. For example, we will compare foundation requirements against truss size to achieve the most economical cost.
- We can perform most or all pipe fitting in a shop environment in fewer labor hours than can be accomplished in a field environment.
- We can weld faster in our shop than in the field which lowers the cost per weld.
- We can add coatings, heat trace and instrumentation with less cost in our shop than in the field.
- With the bulk of the project in our shop, negative project variables are minimized. Example: Inclement weather.
Smallest Possible Construction Footprint:
- Fewer on-site welders
a. More control over site labor
b. Less chance of on-site accidents
c. Down to zero site welding by using flange connections
- Faster Installation.
- Less impact on production.
Highest Quality (Shop Controlled):
- Weld quality is typically superior in a shop environment than in a field environment
- Shop quality control including inspection process is superior to field environment.
Our modular pipe systems are a perfect fit in today's market for above-ground multiple pipeline racks, trusses or bridges. We have the expertise in all the areas required to provide a turnkey solution - from design and fabrication to installation. Our modular pipe racks and bridges are better built, cost less and install more quickly. See if the advantages of our modular pipe systems can be appiled to your project piping requirements.